New Font , a linky- and hoping for more followers!

Hi
I am hoping for more followers, but I don't know how to get them! Any suggestions?

Here is a font a spent a good amount of time working on - it will be free (along with my old lady swag font) to the first poster to comment and post about it in their blog!

If you want my font, it is on my TPT page for free!
Click on the picture 

If you have an idea on how I can get more followers, please let me know!

I am joining Bunting, Books and Bainbridge for a linky party!

Oh it is talking about the worst things you have found in a desk! 
When I was student teaching in third grade I had a student that loved CHEESE. I mean wrote about cheese, signed his name...Andrew loves cheese - it was HILARIOUS! Well, I was there until Christmas. One of the first days of school, he offered me cheese. I don't remember what I said, but the time passed. When I was leaving in December, I was cleaning out my filing crate and taking out things I knew I would use, and tossing things that needed to go - probably the only time I threw things away! hahah shhhhh. Anyway, as I was cleaning guess what I found? A nasty open cheese stick. I had been asking my coteacher what stunk for MONTHS!!!! OMG this child left me the cheese he asked if I wanted and it must have fallen into the bin. YUK YUK YUK> so it wasnt my desk, but it was the desk I had at the time! :)

Link Up!!!



Alyssa

6 comments

  1. Keep joining linky parties. That gets me traffic and followers. I also leave my blog address under my name when I post comments on other blogs. Post regularly, otherwise you will get dumped. I recently lost a few followers. I don't post very often. I'm trying to get to 200 followers by the end of the year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That is pretty gross! :)

    Thanks for linking up and good luck with the blog! One of the best ways to gain followers is to visit other blogs and become an active member of the teacher blogging community.

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower. Love your cute blog!!...Thanks so much for the adorable font. I can't wait to use it!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower. I was actually wondering the same thing. I just started my blog at the beginning of the month. I love the font you are using. What is it? Hop over to my blog to check it out.

    Thank you,

    Krystyn Richards

    Ms. Richards's Musings

    msrichardssmusings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Helpful Information About New Font , a linky- and hoping for more followers! How to be a Primary Teacher and what is it like to be a primary school teacher in the 21st century?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top