Made it Monday Lazy or Super Busy?


Hey friends
This summer is going fast but slow. Let me clarify for you. If you have small children at home, the summer is CRAWLING. I ranted away on periscope about it. (Thank god they delete in 24 hours) but it's crawling. In terms of getting things done I need to do, this is the fastest summer in history. With me now? 

Ok so I've got a bunch of Monday Made Its that are all half started but I wanted to share Made Its that are complete.





So, my first made it is the friends I made this summer thanks to teachers pay teachers. Up first, Tara - this precious woman has been my friend, and I've shared texts with her for a while. Meeting her in Vegas made my cup runnith over. We shopped, ate, and spent time together. Precious. Love you. 
These are some of the people I not only met, but that I still keep in contact with! It is amazing how social media, Tpt and Vegas has created this community but I am ever so grateful. 

Ahhhh Miss Giraffe. She is so modest and shy. In fact most people didn't know who she was because she NEVER shares her beautiful self on social media. So when I saw her button looking back at me, I almost jumped out the window. We text or email just about daily. If I wasn't so far away, I'm sure I'd be in her living room doing this post. Oh and Erik-Mr.Giraffe is just as sweet.  
Now this crazy girl. Meg. Ah Meg. I'm so thankful that she got this crazy idea for periscope and reached out to others because IT.BLEW.UP. She is to thank. No teachers knew what it was before Crazy Meg decided to be Meg and get live scoping about teaching and Kyle whilst wearing her signature headband. After her bathroom floor scoping, I knew we'd be friends. Yep- this girl is the real deal. If you don't follow her, GO, RIGHT NOW. To Meg's New Box of Crayons. I love love big puffy heart love her. 


I've tried to keep up creating but it's hard with a five year old so I'll give you the cliff notes.
I learned how to make a video tutorial using my mac!!!  Click here to read the post. 
These cute guys are editable and in my store. Click the picture to see them.


I've been updating a lot of my packs, rather than creating new. Here is my Fun in First- First Week of First Grade Pack 




I've also blogged about how to use copy request to make life easier. This template is free in my store. Click the picture for the freebie. Click here to read about it. 

I love my cry on bins from last year so much that I actually will keep it again!! 

 I updated my Words Their Way resource

This beauty has so much great stuff in it. I periscoped about it. I was going to upload it but someone ruined the scope with profanity. (I swear it wasn't me) so I couldn't. It is a wonderful resource if you use use words their way. I am going to blog about it but don't want to bombard this made it. (Check back tomorrow)

Anyway, 
That's all I've got. I hope you are having a great day of relaxation, crafting, and hopefully not returning to school quite yet!!!



Periscope BlogLovin Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Email Pinterest Image Map

4 comments

  1. For being a teacher mama, you've sure been busy! I hear you about the fast/slow summer. I've got two kiddos of my own and it's so hard to get anything done during the summer. Thank you so much for the watermark tutorial! I've loved following you on periscope. Enjoy the rest of the summer!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Words Their Way pack looks great! I will have to check it out!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I adore you!! So glad we're friends!! All of these ideas are so super cute - you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top